Jus Imperator mission is to give exhaustive and straightforward lawful data to students and make such data simple to discover on the Internet. Jus Imperator provides an extensive variety of elements that incorporate Upcoming Events, Legal News, Research paper, Articles.
Jus Imperator believes that everyone has capacity to do something new and be creative; it hence provides a platform for young writers as well as advocates and professors.
- Constitutional Law
- Contemporary Politics
- Cyber law
Eligibility: Open for all students enrolled in any undergraduate or post-graduate program or advocates.
- All blog posts must be no longer than 500 words and no shorter than 300 words.
- All entries should be submitted on or before August 31st 2017.
- Top 15 suitable posts will be published on the website. Please note that as a blog is a publicly accessible forum it is imperative that you consider the publicly available nature of your content while selecting a topic for your submission.
- If you are selecting an image then you have to mention the source too. Please note, however, that submissions will be judged purely on the standard of the blog posts, rather than the quality of any supporting media.
- Only those participant will get the certificate who’s blog will be publish.
- Originality and creativity
- Engaging and interesting
- Excellent quality of standard English
- 1st Prize- Rs. 1200
- 2nd prize- Rs. 700
- 3rd prize- Rs. 500
- The registration fee will be Rs.100.
- Last date of Registration: – 25th August 2017
- Participants should paytm the amount on 8982345743
- After the payment, participant must mailthe receipt mentioning their Name, Mobile no., e-mail id, stream and college name in the body of the mail. E-mail id is [email protected]
- The subject of mail should be “Registration for 1st Jus Imperator national blogging competition”