The Senior SEO Strategist will be responsible for planning, monitoring and helping to implement innovative SEO strategies that will help deliver growth to clients.
You should have at least 3 years’ SEO experience, capable of managing £500,000 income and be proficient in the use of MS Office Suite, Email and Internet and SEO tools, Google Search Console and Google Analytics.
Working with client services, tech analysts, content writers and a creative lead this role will help to formulate a cohesive strategy that will align to the clients’ audience needs and wants. They will organise resource and plan budgets to ensure what needs to happen both internally and for your clients is done.
Finally, they will analyse performance and present back the results of their successful strategies in client meetings, alongside CS.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible for setting the overarching SEO strategy for clients
• Working with tech analysts, content writers and offsite execs, deliver clear and concise strategies covering the core elements of technical, content, offsite.
• Measure and analyse the success of SEO strategies and tactics and present learnings and recommendations for future campaigns.
• Carry out iterative keyword research to spot new opportunities and highlight areas of growth internally and externally.
• Identify opportunities and gaps with clients’ backlink profiles and feed them back into offsite content campaign team to ensure the right results are achieved.
• Provide strategic vision to accounts to future proof them for a modern search engines as well as social and content marketing discovery.
• Produce detailed SEO reports pertaining to your work and the work of your team.
• To use a variety of proprietorial and third party tools to compile and draw insight from both company-specific, sector-specific and generic industry data, in order to better understand user trends and behaviour and add context to the performance on each account.
• Apply this client or industry specific strategic insights to tech, content and offsite teams direction and approaches.
• Have a well-rounded knowledge of SEO, in particular the role of SEO within a wider digital marketing campaign and online activities.
• Working with other channel strategist to implement integrated cross channel campaigns.
• Keep pace with the industry and utilise this knowledge for your clients